SmartHub is an AC powered device that collects and manages data from
wireless and wired sensors, handles communications functions, and interfaces with the backend
cloud platform. The device is a GSM enabled IOT gateway that connects BLE based IOT edge devices
to the cloud by acting as a near real time communication bridge. Hub can connect to the backhaul
using GSM and CDMA.
- Contactless asset tracking and asset inventory
- Proximity based local communication, control and firmware updates.
- IOT Gateway BLE Central
- BLE Beacon
- Environmental Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Indoor Cooler Movement Tracking
- Non-Volatile Storage
- Cellular Backhaul GSM or CDMA
- GPS Based Location Tracking
- Battery Backup
- Ultra low power consumption with several weeks of battery backup on a single charge